On the use of FEES and Videostroboscopy for Evaluation and Treatment Voice and Swallow Disorders
When and Where:
September 1st and 2nd, 2018
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Registration and Cost:
Registration number is limited to heightened learning.
The cost for the workshop is $395.
Participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge by performing and interpreting endoscopic swallowing and voice evaluations.
- Demonstrate effective equipment use and how to configure the equipment for maximum use and savings.
- Demonstrate report writing skills to better communicate results.
- Discuss business plan, billing and marketing for both procedures.
- Describe the use of fiberoptic endoscopic evaluation of swallowing (FEES) as an effective evaluation tool and explain how it correlates with video fluoroscopic evaluation of swallowing.
- Identify demographic and risk factors for voice and swallowing disorders.
- Describe the use of videostroboscopy as an effective evaluation tool and explain how it correlates with acoustic and perceptual measures.
- Describe and discuss how to create effective partnerships with physicians and other allied health professionals and how to engender working relationships with colleagues in the community.
- Discuss holistic approach to treatment of voice and swallowing.
- Gain experience with using flexible and rigid scopes for evaluating voice and swallowing disorders.
- Increase differential diagnostic evaluation of “overlapping hypopharynx” by determining appropriate scope and procedures to select when evaluating voice and swallow disorders.
|A Comprehensive Hands-on Workshop||$395|